Carolina Kids is Closed For Lunch from 12:30pm - 1:30pm |
Carolina Kids Pediatrics specializes in meeting the health care needs of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Our four board-certified pediatricians and our pediatric nurse practitioner have over 40 years combined experience meeting the health care needs of children and adolescents.
It is our mission to provide you with the highest quality medical care in a child and family-friendly environment. We believe that the cornerstone of your child's health is education, and we alot a full half hour for all well-child visits to insure that we provide you the time and attention you need to become the best "Dr. Mom" and "Dr. Dad" you can be. We recognize that your child's health is about more than diarrhea and ear infections, and are ready to address all the issues that affect him/her, including behavior, development, and all the changing needs of a growing child.
To better serve you and your child, our office is open seven days a week. We provide free prenatal and new patient education classes every 2 weeks. Please contact us for specific dates and times.
In addition to routine health care, our office provides:
- OPEN WEEKENDS
- Well baby nursery care at both Rex Hospital and Wake Med
- Lactation consultation available on site
- Inpatient care of sick children at both Rex Hospital and Wake Med
- Care of minor trauma in the office, including suturing, splinting, and wound care
- In-office laboratory services & phlebotomy
- In-office IV therapy & hydration
- Gynecology services including pelvic exams and pap smears for adolescents and young adults